    Is there a way to specify enums in the IDL for a PerlCtrl?

    Kind regards,
    Bruce.

    axtens, Feb 9, 2008

  2. axtens

    Ben Morrow Guest

    Quoth axtens <>:

    > Is there a way to specify enums in the IDL for a PerlCtrl?

    You seem to be asking a lot of questions about ActiveState's PDK. While
    this is a reasonable place to ask, I don't get the impression there are
    a lot of people here who can help you. You may have more luck looking
    for some ActiveState-specific list, or (if you are entitled) asking
    ActiveState support directly.

    Ben

    Ben Morrow, Feb 10, 2008

  3. axtens

    axtens Guest

    On Feb 11, 4:07 am, Ben Morrow <> wrote:
    > Quothaxtens<>:
    >

    > > Is there a way to specify enums in the IDL for a PerlCtrl?

    > You seem to be asking a lot of questions about ActiveState's PDK. While
    > this is a reasonable place to ask, I don't get the impression there are
    > a lot of people here who can help you. You may have more luck looking
    > for some ActiveState-specific list, or (if you are entitled) asking
    > ActiveState support directly.
    >
    > Ben

    Fair comment. Thanks.

    Kind regards,