    permissions needed to run the tool?

    Thanks

    Eric

    Eric Caron, Apr 5, 2004

  2. Eric Caron

    Mike Guest

    admin on the box, not admin of the domain,

    "Eric Caron" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm trying to install the client side scripts on a server, but I always

    get

    Mike, Apr 5, 2004

  3. Eric Caron

    Eric Caron Guest

    Well, obviously I am. When you join a server to a domain, the Domain Admin
    group is automatically added to the local Administrators group. I verified
    it to be sure that nothing had changed. I think it's really a permissions
    problem somewhere.

    Eric Caron, Apr 5, 2004
  4. Eric Caron

    Mike Guest

    Obviously your not you could run it now.
    Check again, just because your an admin on the domain does not make you a
    admin on the local machine
    I'm currently an admin on my local pc but not the domain.

    Mike, Apr 5, 2004