    the URL is www.depressionlink.co.uk/forum/

    cheers in advance

    Paul
    Paul Watt, Nov 17, 2005

  2. Paul Watt

    Allis Guest

    "Paul Watt" <> wrote in message
    news:dli38i$rtk$...
    > Hi,
    > I installed phpbb on my website and all was well. All I did was "wrap" the
    > php on the index.php in my html to match the rest of my site. now I get a
    > load of unsightly error messages. why is this and what can I do about it?
    > the URL is www.depressionlink.co.uk/forum/
    >
    > cheers in advance
    >
    > Paul

    PHPbb is going to write the page headers when it loads.
    You're already loading them with your HTML.

    Get it? ;)

    If you must, maybe insert the Forum into your own index with the iFrame?
    <IFRAME SRC="your-forum-path-goes-here"> </IFRAME>

    Mo In Fo
    http://www.htmlhelp.com/reference/html40/special/iframe.html

    Usually, I find that if I read the error messages, it tells me what the
    error is ;)

    Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
    started at /home/depressi/public_html/forum/index.php:9) in
    /home/depressi/public_html/forum/includes/sessions.php on line 206

    Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
    started at /home/depressi/public_html/forum/index.php:9) in
    /home/depressi/public_html/forum/includes/sessions.php on line 207

    Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
    started at /home/depressi/public_html/forum/index.php:9) in
    /home/depressi/public_html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 475

    Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
    started at /home/depressi/public_html/forum/index.php:9) in
    /home/depressi/public_html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 477

    Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
    started at /home/depressi/public_html/forum/index.php:9) in
    /home/depressi/public_html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 478

    Allis
    Allis, Nov 17, 2005

  3. Paul Watt wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I installed phpbb on my website and all was well. All I did was "wrap" the
    > php on the index.php in my html to match the rest of my site. now I get a
    > load of unsightly error messages. why is this and what can I do about it?
    > the URL is www.depressionlink.co.uk/forum/
    >
    > cheers in advance
    >
    > Paul

    Paul,

    Look at the forums on the phpbbs website.

    There are "right" ways and "wrong" ways to make it match the rest of
    your site. Adding your own headers is a "wrong" way.

    Rather, you need to modify the templates.

    --
    Remove the "x" from my email address

    Jerry Stuckle, Nov 17, 2005