PIL - ImageGrab - ImportError: The _imaging C module is not installed

Askari

Hi,
I have this error when I want snashot of my screen with :

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Documents and Settings\Assembleur_MAN\Bureau\CasseTete
(PyGame).py", line 1121, in ?
import ImageGrab
File "C:\Python23\Lib\site-packages\PIL\ImageGrab.py", line 29, in ?
grabber = Image.core.grabscreen
File "C:\Python23\Lib\site-packages\PIL\Image.py", line 39, in
__getattr__
raise ImportError("The _imaging C module is not installed")
ImportError: The _imaging C module is not installed

Where I can find the '_imaging C module'?

System :
OS : WinXP pro service pack 1
CPU : 2.8Ghz
RAM : 1Gig