PING: all puny humans

SpaceGirl

brucie said:
how did you guess?

i have recently discovered possums until dissuaded with clods of earth
think a sat dish is really kewl trapeze equipment.

heheh

--

x theSpaceGirl (miranda)

SpaceGirl

Karl said:
Send me everything you have with redheads. *Real* redheads, not just dye
jobs.

kthbye!

-Karl

Lol... typing as a redhead, this scares me a little.

--

x theSpaceGirl (miranda)

GreyWyvern

Meh I laugh at your lame attempt at internet access mwhwhwhha

3mbit / 256 / no capping, £50 a month.

3mbit / 819 / no capping, $45 a month (£20 GBP)

:p

Grey

Noozer

800/128
Meh I laugh at your lame attempt at internet access mwhwhwhha

3mbit / 256 / no capping, £50 a month.

Since we're all bragging...

8192mbit down/ 768kbit up... 50gig traffic per month... $40 CDN month

Moohaha!

SpaceGirl

GreyWyvern said:
3mbit / 819 / no capping, $45 a month (£20 GBP)

:p

Grey

I would KILL for that sort of upstream :( 256k REALLY sucks. £20 is nice
and cheep! I soft of guessed at the cost of ours. We actually pay £90
per month, but that also includes telephone and 160 digital TV channels.

--

x theSpaceGirl (miranda)

SpaceGirl

Noozer said:
Since we're all bragging...

8192mbit down/ 768kbit up... 50gig traffic per month... $40 CDN month

Moohaha!

I think you mean 8mbit. 8000mb = 8tb, which is fatter than the entire UK
pipe :)

--

x theSpaceGirl (miranda)

rf

brucie

[the dish]
i have recently discovered possums until dissuaded with clods of earth
think a sat dish is really kewl trapeze equipment.

URL to the jpeg?

<grin/>

GreyWyvern

I would KILL for that sort of upstream :( 256k REALLY sucks. £20 is nice
and cheep! I soft of guessed at the cost of ours. We actually pay £90
per month, but that also includes telephone and 160 digital TV channels.

Yep, our digital TV[1] and 1000min telephone long distance is included
too. Total price about $80/month ($36 GBP) :D

Grey

[1] I don't think it's 160 channels though, and it hasn't been hooked up
yet, since I just ordered it :/

Noozer

8192mbit down/ 768kbit up... 50gig traffic per month... $40 CDN month
I think you mean 8mbit. 8000mb = 8tb, which is fatter than the entire UK
pipe :)

Ooops.. Yup.. 8192kbit.. But we can dream, can't we?

: )

Matt Probert

In alt.www.webmaster,alt.html Matt Probert said:

how did you guess?

i have recently discovered possums until dissuaded with clods of earth
think a sat dish is really kewl trapeze equipment.

I'll have to take your word on that, we don't get many pssums here in
Southampton. Though we do have an annual cricket match played two
miles out to sea halfway between the Isle of Wight and the mainland,
and no it's not played on board a boat!

Matt

Matt Probert

In alt.www.webmaster,alt.html rf said:

you'll have to wait for a repeat performance. i know the little bastards
are just waiting for me to go to bed.

Sounds like my wife, and most of the girls this side of Watford. They
just can't keep their hands off me.

<sigh>

The things we sex-gods have to put up with

Matt