PING: all puny humans

Toby Inkster

SpaceGirl said:
typing as a redhead, this scares me a little

A rather odd fear. Fear of being a redhead while typing.

I call it rubocriniautoscribophobia.

Toby Inkster

brucie said:
$500/month

Ouch!

512kbps/256kbps, £27/month. No cap, 8 fixed IPs (though I was offered as
many as I liked, I decided not to be greedy), no playing silly buggers and
blocking ports, etc. Domain name, 100MB web space (currently unused),
unlimited e-mail accounts (currently unused).

Jan Faerber

Toby said:
Ouch!

512kbps/256kbps, £27/month. No cap, 8 fixed IPs (though I was offered as
many as I liked, I decided not to be greedy), no playing silly buggers and
blocking ports, etc. Domain name, 100MB web space (currently unused),
unlimited e-mail accounts (currently unused).

Why did she stop doing her homepage?
www.nikkisplayground.com

Jan Faerber

SpaceGirl wrote:

I would KILL for that sort of upstream :( 256k REALLY sucks. £20 is nice
and cheep! I soft of guessed at the cost of ours. We actually pay £90
per month, but that also includes telephone and 160 digital TV channels.

www.ebonymaster.com

Jan Faerber

GreyWyvern said:
Yep, our digital TV[1] and 1000min telephone long distance is included
too. Total price about $80/month ($36 GBP) :D

Grey

[1] I don't think it's 160 channels though, and it hasn't been hooked up
yet, since I just ordered it :/

You got 40 channels of shit to choose from:
http://www.nakednews.com/

Jan Faerber

rf said:
Hmmm. Meh.

10 mbit / second connection.

3 Gig per month.

$70au per month for 2 seperate connections.

And that is from Bigpond, the official rip off company :)

.... shit ... they put it down ... bodycheck.com ....

SpaceGirl

Matt Probert wrote:

Sounds like my wife, and most of the girls this side of Watford. They
just can't keep their hands off me.

<sigh>

The things we sex-gods have to put up with

Wake up Matt, you'll be late for work.

--

x theSpaceGirl (miranda)

Saint Firk

Way down deep in the middle of the congo, SpaceGirl and a hippo took an apricot
a guava and a mango. Stuck it with the others and he danced a dainty tango....
Meh I laugh at your lame attempt at internet access mwhwhwhha

3mbit / 256 / no capping, £50 a month.

1.5MB/256/no cap £25pcm

Saint Firk

Way down deep in the middle of the congo, nice.guy.nige and a hippo took an
apricot a guava and a mango. Stuck it with the others and he danced a dainty
tango...
While the city slept, Saint Firk ([email protected]) feverishly
typed...

[internet access speed posturing]
1.5MB/256/no cap £25pcm

Ooh! Who with? I'm paying only slightly less than that for a normal 512/256
ADSL!

NTL

It works out cheap for me as I live in shared household (damn students).