    and it would be helpful to know how to get started on it properly.
    Thanks in advance for your help.
    , Oct 10, 2005

  2. Roedy Green Guest

    On 10 Oct 2005 13:17:57 -0700, wrote or quoted
    :

    >Could some Java guru please help me? I was wondering if there is any
    >good documentation available anywhere to get me started with JPDA - the
    >Java Platform Debugging Architecture? I have never used this library
    >and it would be helpful to know how to get started on it properly.
    >Thanks in advance for your help.

    Sun has a nice overview page at
    http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/guide/jpda/index.html
    It is also included in the JDK.

    I would read all that first including the examples, then google for
    new terms it introduces. What you mostly want to find are people who
    have used JPDA to do something so you can look at their code to get
    the overall way you proceed.
    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.
    Roedy Green, Oct 11, 2005