Please help with this error - newbie

Eddy Soeparmin

Hi there,

I just started a small application with a list with one table, and hyperlink
to retrieve and display detail data. Also create a XST, but when running I
got this error which I don't know how to fix. Please let me know what or how
to fix this error.

Thanks.

Eddy
Server Error in '/cpNET' Application.
----

Configuration Error

Parser Error Message: Access is denied: 'DataAccess'.

Source Error:

Line 170: <add assembly="System.Drawing, Version=1.0.3300.0,
Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"/>
Line 171: <add assembly="System.EnterpriseServices,
Version=1.0.3300.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"/>
Line 172: <add assembly="*"/>
Line 173: </assemblies>
Line 174:

Source File:
c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v1.0.3705\Config\machine.config Line:
172

CT

It seems that the DataAccess assembly is locked; do you get keep this error,
even after a reboot?