Please recommend a profiler

niberhate

The homepage of an asp.net 3.5 website I am working on takes a long
time to load. I mean, really long time. I am interested in profiling
it and see what exactly is draggling it. Please recommend a profiler.
Thank you. I've tried slimTune, but have no idea how to get started
with it. Their examples in the user guide are not helpful, and there
are no articles on the web about it.