pls help....media player wont play

shotokan99

hello,

i wanted to embed on my page windows media player on run-time. test
browser is ie, and my code goes like this:

function make_player(){
var r=document.getElementById('d_main');
var k=document.createElement('object');
k.classid='CLSID:22D6f312-B0F6-11D0-94AB-0080C74C7E95';
k.id='mplayer';
k.width=320;
k.height=286;
k.codebase='http://activex.microsoft.com/activex/controls/mplayer/en/
nsmp2inf.cab#Version=6,4,7,1112';
r.appendChild(k);

var p_showcontrol=document.createElement('param');
p_showcontrol.name='Showcontrols';
p_showcontrol.value='True';
k.appendChild(p_showcontrol);

var p_au2=document.createElement('param');
p_au2.name='autoStart';
p_au2.value='True';
k.appendChild(p_au2);

var p_file=document.createElement('param');
p_file.name='Filename';
p_file.value='Madagascar.avi';
k.appendChild(p_file);
}

the code above will run without any error msgs, but wont play the
video. what is wrong with my code?