Plugin Application Request

davidcraig_2004

Hi guys, i'm sniper, i would love to learn c++ but at the moment don't
have alot of time to do this, I am wondering if anyone would like to
take up a challenge i have for you, being a tool for WinMX.

WinMX: Peer to peer program, connects to users, downloads and uploads,
simple; tools at current doing similar role are MXMonitor and
LeecHammer.

Mission: i am hoping for a tool which as leechammer does checks the
users in the que, and currently uploading, and brings up a list, with a
few input boxes for users tags that have priority and a field for
blocked tags to prevent over tags leeching. and some of the general
option available in leechammer.

I know this is probably a huge task, but if anyone is interested give
me a buzz.

also does anyone know where to get information about learning this
stuff?

Thank you