Pmw Blt problems on *nix

Jonathon McKitrick

I have blt installed, and pmw works fine. But trying a simple demo crashed
blt. I saw something similar posted for window, but I am running FreeBSD.

Any ideas?

snakepit:...python/prototypes/bltgraph> python hello.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "hello.py", line 60, in ?
vector_x = Pmw.Blt.Vector()
File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.3/site-packages/Pmw/Pmw_1_2/lib/PmwBlt.py",
line 99, in __init__
self.tk.call(_vectorCommand, 'create', self._name)
_tkinter.TclError: invalid command name "::blt::vector"
Exception _tkinter.TclError: 'invalid command name
"::blt::vector"' in <bound method Vector.__del__ of []> ignored
snakepit:...python/prototypes/bltgraph>

jm