Pod::Html links to Modules

Tookelso

Hello,

I'm currently using Pod::Html, and the pod2html function for creating
HTML documents out of my Perl scripts.

However, some Modules will correctly link, and others won't.

L<File::Find> -- This works, because there's a /perl/lib/File/Find.html

L<Getopt::Long> -- This doesn't work, because there's no
/perl/lib/Getopt/Long.html

I found a bunch of .html files in my /perl/html/lib directory, and
would like pod2html to use those.

I tried to add /perl/html/lib directory to my --podpath setting, but
get this error:

"Cannot open /perl/html/lib/Pod/perlfunc.pod for input: No such file"

Here's my complete pod2html command:

pod2html("/mydir/myscript.pl",
"--header",
"--htmlroot=file://d:/",
"--podroot=/perl",
"--podpath=/perl/site/lib:/perl/lib:/perl/html/lib",
"--libpods=perlfunc:perlguts:perlvar:perlrun:perlop",
"--infile="/mydir/myscript.pl",
"--outfile=$dest_dir/$basename\.html");

Or do I just have to copy the .html files to the respective
/perl/lib/<mod> directories? If so, then why have a --podpath setting?

Thanks in advance,

--Took