    popup from coming up if someone clicks the refresh or back button on
    their browser. Does anyone have a workaround for this problem?

    , Jan 16, 2005

  2. Randy Webb Guest

    wrote:

    > My client wants me to make a popup on exit window with a discount
    > coupon.

    Your client is an idiot.

    > I have found how to do this if someone exits the site or
    > closes their browser window,

    Nah, you just think you have.

    > but I can't find a way to prevent the
    > popup from coming up if someone clicks
    > the refresh or back button on their browser.

    Stop using un-solicited popups, problem solved. Put a link on the page
    to the coupon page. If people want it, they will go.

    > Does anyone have a workaround for this problem?

    You can't open a popup on my computer when I leave the site.
    Thats not a problem to be solved.

    So where's the problem?

    --
    Randy