POST problem - IIS sc-win32-status:64; sc-status:400

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by saha, Jul 14, 2005.

  1. saha

    saha Guest

    Hi All,

    I am facing a strange problem which occurs on selective networks. I
    have this ASP.NET application hosted on a 2003 machine. It works
    as expected in most of the networks on which i tried.

    The app has a single aspx page which expects few inputs from the
    user (through textbox, radio button etc.) followed by clicking on
    a Submit button which would POST the data back to the server for
    processing.

    Problem - the POST doesn't work when I call my app from some selective
    networks. After clicking on the submit button and waiting for about
    5 mins, browser shows "server not available".

    In my IIS log, I find that the 'sc-win32-status' is 64 and 'sc-status'
    is 400.

    My Page_Load doesn't get called at all on POST (Submit), leave aside
    the button click event. Any pointers to solve this abend would be very
    helpful.

    Anand

    saha, Jul 14, 2005