Postback and process entire datagrid at once

Sjaakie Helderhorst

I populated a datagrid with a 'send' button at each row, which needs to be
clicked whenever a value has been entered. This datagrid enables a user to
enter parameters which are used for computing. This list of parameters can
be as large as 63, so pressing the send-button over and over again gets
rather annoying. Is is possible to allow a user to enter all values and
then postback the entire grid by pressing a 'send' button at the end of the
page? And of course update the dataset with this input....

Couldn't find any docs on how to achieve this, maybe you could help me out
with some tips/examples?
Thanks in advance!