PostbackURL not working

Guest

I have a page that has a drop down list that does a autopost back which
brings up a datagrid. I then also have a button at the bottom that has a
PostBackUrl property to go to another page. I cannot get the button with the
postbackurl to work at all. The drop down has to be used for the properties
to be set so I know it is doing one post back first. I do not seem to have
this problem when running on my local machine but as soon as I am testing
from a server it appears. Any ideas?

Guest

One thing was found. If you are using any type of security mechanism for
your site on a server, make sure that .axd files are not filtered out. In my
case it appeared CoreID did not have an exclusion for these type of files and
was not allowing access. This is where the scripts are being called from so
access to that file type is a must.
Thanks
Joe