PP: Unit Test Code Coverage

prabhupr

Hi All

Using nUnit I can write Unit Test on my middle-tier code. Also, its
not worth spending time on writing Unit Test on PRIVATE methods (its
debatable topic:))

My question was, is there any easy way to identify / validate if nUnit
has been written for each PUBLIC method. I'm looking for an easy report
that list all methods for which there is no nUnit written

Any help please?

Thanks
PP

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

I would look at nCover for code coverage. It has been awhile since I have
used it, so I am not sure if you can easily separate out private from
public. I would state that there is value testing each private routine, but
that is a different story.

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA