    have it made prettier, like, for example, the emacs compile mode. I
    haven't been able to find any filters to do this though (but perhaps I
    just have the wrong key words :). Any pointers? Thanks.

    Daniel, May 14, 2009

    www.doxygen.org?

    Victor Bazarov, May 14, 2009

    http://cruisecontrol.sourceforge.net/

    Vladimir Jovic, May 15, 2009
  4. Daniel <> writes:

    > We have a nightly build of our software which produces large amounts
    > of output (build and test logs) that goes up on the web. The output is
    > really hard scan for build issues in a web browser since it is all
    > text with little formatting. As a result it would be quite nice to
    > have it made prettier, like, for example, the emacs compile mode. I
    > haven't been able to find any filters to do this though (but perhaps I
    > just have the wrong key words :). Any pointers? Thanks.

    You may fetch the web pages (w3m-retrieve), parse and process the
    HTML/XML to format it line by line, and put the buffer in
    compilation-mode.

    You don't necessarily need to format it exactly like gcc errors, since
    compilation-mode uses configurable regexps to scan the
    errors. (compilation-error-regexp-alist and
    compilation-error-regexp-alist-alist).

    --
    __Pascal Bourguignon__

    Pascal J. Bourguignon, May 15, 2009