Preverifier error in Sun Java Wireless Toolkit

Saaji

Hi ppl,
I'm using an SDK provided by my client and building a MIDlet
application which does ApiCalls on this SDK. I copied all the jar files
from the SDK and put it into my lib folder of my MIDlet project so that
it could add it to the classpath during build. But when I build it
shows the following error:

Error preverifying class com.myClient.sdk.attributes.AttributesMaster

VERIFIER ERROR
com/myClient/sdk/attributes/AttributesMaster.addErrorElements(Lorg/w3c/dom/Document;Lorg/w3c/dom/Node;[Lcom/myClient/sdk/attributes/model/ErrorSet;)Lorg/w3c/dom/Node;:

Cannot find class org/w3c/dom/Node

If I don't use that particular jar, and the rest of the jars, it
shows this error:

Error preverifying class com.myClient.sdk.call.AddDisputeCall

java/lang/NoClassDefFoundError: com/myClient/sdk/ApiCall

I read that this is because I might be using a class library created
for the J2SE platform and hence it doesn't work for the J2ME Wireless
toolkit which uses a limited JVM and APIs. Is there any way I can merge
it into my MIDlet so that it will use it?

P.S: I'm comparatively new to J2ME :( Also i'm using the Sun Java
Wireless Toolkit 2.3 Beta. Please help...

Thanks in advance,
Sajida Abdul Salam

im

VERIFIER ERROR
com/myClient/sdk/attributes/AttributesMaster.addErrorElements(Lorg/w3c/dom/Document;Lorg/w3c/dom/Node;[Lcom/myClient/sdk/attributes/model/ErrorSet;)Lorg/w3c/dom/Node;:

Cannot find class org/w3c/dom/Node

The SDK uses the org.w3c.dom.Node interface:
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/api/org/w3c/dom/Node.html

In order to use this SDK you will need a library with a J2ME
implementation of this package. Your client that provided the SDK most
probably already has it, or maybe the SDK was not intended for J2ME -
org.w3c.dom is part of the standard J2SE libraries.

Imre