    use any activex controls or com components...

    Thanks,

    Wolfgang.
    Wolfgang Huell, Nov 8, 2004

  2. You may want to consider having the asp page insert into a table in a
    database a row saying print record id ___

    You can have another task (scheduled task, or continually running .vbs or nt
    service) which monitors the database for incomplete tasks and prints them.

    You CAN create a filesystem object for LPT1: but then you just get plain
    text, that probably won't help you at all.

    If you do a scheduled task, service, or .vbs file you can control the user
    context it runs as and everything should be very simple in that process. Of
    course printing the label may still require some software unless you have
    code to render the barcode.

    Steve Radich - Hosting, Colocation, Troubleshooting IIS, NT, Exchange and
    more..
    BitShop, Inc. - http://www.bitshop.com - IIS Experts since 1996

    Steve Radich \(BitShop, Inc.\), Nov 10, 2004

  3. Wolfgang Huell

    IntraRELY Guest

    This can be done. However you may need to have some client side software
    written to pull the information. In reallity you have not given enough
    information to give a good answer. Yes, unlitimitly it can be done, just not
    sure how difficult it may be.

    Steve
    www.IntraRELY.com

    IntraRELY, Nov 19, 2004