Printing over the Internet - Is this possible...

Guest

Greetings, I am developing an ASP.Net application where I need to direct a
rendered print job to a print device (private) situated behind a router with
a firewall enabled. I hope that I can explain this properly, the details are
as follows...

PC with internal IP address of 192.168.10.1
Print device with the internal IP address of 192.168.10.2

PC sends a request to my remote ASP.Net web site for a print job (report) to
be sent back to the internal networks local printer. Is this possible to
redirect the output to the print device rather than the internal client that
made the request.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards
David Johnson