problem accessing cookie values

Glenn Venzke

I have a pdf form that is submitting to an asp 3.0 page. I am setting a
cookie value at login time that I need to access in this processing page. For
some reason, the cookie is not being detected on that particular page but is
being detected on other pages on the same server when I test for it. This
problem only occurs on the processing page when I post to it from the form.
If I navigate to it directly, the cookie is detected. This is happening no
matter what version of adobe reader or acrobat is used.

Curt_C [MVP]

It sounds like an Adobe issue, not an ASP one.
You may want to hit them up, or a group for Adobe.
Most likely it's a domain issue, the pdf is writing/reading as a different
cookie domain. Try playing with that setting and specifying it...