Problem during project publishing

valeria

I don't want to install on the server the .cs files

Using VS 2005 I've make the Puglish command (on my web site)

Vs created new project folder

But I see this error:

Parser Error
to service this request. Please review the following specific parse
error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: The file '/aaa/Default.aspx.cs' does not exist.

Source Error:

Line 1: <%@ Page Language="C#" MasterPageFile="Default.master"
CodeFile="Default.aspx.cs" Inherits="aaa._Default" %>
Line 2:
Line 3: <asp:Content id="Content1" ContentPlaceHolderid="Content"
Runat="server">

Source File: /aaa/Default.aspx Line: 1

Why I seek again the cs files??

Where is it the problem?

Thanks

comphilip

You need to update your aspx file. When you use Publish command of VS2005,
the .cs files will be compiled into assembly files(dll files). At the same
time, aspx files are modified to reference the assembly files.

Thanks,
Philip Chan