Problem found with zope

Seb

Hello,

I have a (french) web site under PLONE2. Every thing is ok (concerning Zope
/PLONE2) , but since few days I get a "very strange problem". I'm using Zope
2.7.0 with Apache under FreeBSD.

My problem : When you refresh several times my web site the pictures are
"mixted". I mean on some pictures positions, it is some other pictures that
are used instead the good ones. It happens at random.

I'm quite sure it is a python problem but I'lm not an expert.

If you want to see my "problem", my website is www.biendivorcer.com (it is
only a french site).

Thanks for your help.

Sébastien

Diez B. Roggisch

You might want to repost this on zope- and plone-related mailinglists, as
this group is more concerned with core language topics.