problem in downloading exe file from website

tushar.n.patel

hi,
i've made one .exe application in .net 1.1 and upladed to one
server. the problem is when i click on the link, instead of downloading
it like normal exe file it is opening it. i want to download the exe as
it also has some DLLs which needs to be deployed at client side b4
application starts.
anybody has any solution plz do share with me.

thanks