Problem in global.asax.vb

Yoshitha

Hi

I have a problem with global.asax.vb file

Application_Start, Session_Start are firing well
But Sessio_End event is not going to be fired when I close the
browser(Session)
What could be the reason and how to resolve this problem?
I need to perform some task when user closes his session.

Plz help me in this regard..
Thanks for your time and concern.

regards
NagaKiran

MBO

Hello NagaKiran

as far as I know, if you close the browser, the Session_End event is fired
on Session timeout. If you want to end the session from your application,
you can call Session.Abandon.

Best Regards

MBO

Session