problem setting java_home and j2ee_home

Discussion in 'Java' started by Mohsen, Dec 9, 2005.

  1. Mohsen

    Mohsen Guest

    Hello every one,
    I have problem compiling my ejb application.

    I have statement like:
    import javax.ejb.* and compiler complains and says:

    javax.ejb can not be resolved.

    I think I might have environment variable setup problem..

    I have:
    C:\j2sdk1.4.2_10 and
    C:\jdk1.5.0

    JAVA_HOME=C:\j2sdk1.4.2_10
    J2EE_HOME=C:\jdk1.5.0

    on my computer I have setup the path as:
    JAVA_HOME\bin
    J2EE_HOME\bin

    I must say that compiling simple Hello.java works fine.

    Any suggestions?

    Thanks in advance.
    Mohsen, Dec 9, 2005

  2. Mohsen

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Fri, 9 Dec 2005 14:11:59 -0500, "Mohsen" <>

    >I must say that compiling simple Hello.java works fine.
    >
    >Any suggestions?

    EJBs are not part of the JDK. You need J2EE downloads.

    See http://mindprod.com/jgloss/j2ee.html
    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.
    Roedy Green, Dec 9, 2005