Problem with AJAX controls after upgrading framework

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Pravin Kulkarni, Jul 27, 2009.

  1. Hi,

    I am developing AJAX supported web application. Previously I had .Net
    Framework 2.0 with Visual Studio 2005 and for that I installed ASP .Net 2.0
    AJAX Extension to use AJAX controls in application. At that time it was
    worked properly.

    But now I have upgraded my Framework to .Net Framework 3.5 with Visual
    Studio 2005, I have uninstalled previously installed AJAX Extension. And
    want to use the AJAX controls provided by .Net Framework 3.5, so I added
    these controls to Toolbox. But unfortunately when I am going to use these
    controls it is still referencing to the previous version. I checked in
    web.config for assembly version, but it is referencing to the previous
    version.

    Afterall I am not able to use these AJAX controls provided by .Net framework
    3.5.

    Anybody have solution on this problem.

    --
    Thanks & Regards,