Problem with AS.NET Validation Controls

Mike

I hope someone can shed some light on this for me.

I just finished developing an ASP.Net App in C# on my PC. When I run it
locally all of the validation works perfectly. When I copied it out to
one of our production web servers the validation on one of the pages
doesn't work at all. So as a test I copied it to one of our other web
servers and everything worked fine on it. Both servers are running
windows 2000 sp4. When I look at the source for the page that doesnt
work the javascript code that the validation controls create is not there.

Is there some setting I am missing in IIS?

Any ideas are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike

Joyjit Mukherjee

Hi,

there is a javascript file named webuivalidation.js in your
\Inetpub\wwwroot\aspnet_client\system_web\<ver>
directory that actually performs the client side validation. Check whether
this files exist else reinstall ASP .NET on the box that hosts the
application.

HTH

regards
Joyjit