Problem with Loading Web Project

Hayato Iriumi

Hello, folks.
I'm having a problem with loading Web project. Here is the situation.

[Environment]
Windows Server 2003
VS .NET 2003
Source Safe 6.0d

[Problem]
My IIS has a three sites.
1. Default Web Site
2. blahblah.com
3. blahblah2.com

So when I download source from source safe and try to open solution, I see
the dialog basically VS .NET letting me know that it's going to create a
virtual directory. Life is good so far. However, when I click on OK button,
I get the error saying that "Visual Studio .NET cannot create or open the
application."

Obviously, VS .NET is trying to talk to "blahblah2.com" instead of Default
Web Site. When I delete the other two sites and try to have VS .NET create
the virtual directories, it works just fine.

My question is how I could tell VS .NET to talk to Default Web Site instead
of some other website that exists in the local IIS. I tried to monkey around
with IIS settings, but I haven't had a good luck with it.

Has anyone had similar problem?

Thanks