    view them on the client using the ip address of the server the page
    doesn't, but I use the server's name inside my subnet it displays
    fine, outside it doesn't. I will take any help?

    zoom14151, Sep 27, 2005

  2. zoom14151

    Patirck Ige Guest

    Try going to my Blog here i'm sure i blogged how to do it there..
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/naijacoder/
    Guess u need to edit the buil.bat and specify where it should find the
    compiler..
    I'm also have some problems with the Treeview control loaded it up on
    another server and it refuses to show the correct structure..
    Let me know
    Patrick

    Patirck Ige, Oct 4, 2005