Problem with Treeview Control

zoom14151

I know this may sound like a broken record but I can't get this
control to display in the browser correctly. It just shows as plain
text. I tried everything that was stated in the groups with negative
result. I view the pages in the server's browser and it works fine. I
view them on the client using the ip address of the server the page
doesn't, but I use the server's name inside my subnet it displays
fine, outside it doesn't. I will take any help?

Patirck Ige

Try going to my Blog here i'm sure i blogged how to do it there..
http://spaces.msn.com/members/naijacoder/
Guess u need to edit the buil.bat and specify where it should find the
compiler..
I'm also have some problems with the Treeview control loaded it up on
another server and it refuses to show the correct structure..
Let me know
Patrick