    time?
    Thanks.

    Asier
    Asier, Jul 28, 2004

  2. Hi Asier,

    You are not able to perform any activity on the windows form since the webrequest call to the webservice is a blocking call. Which means once the request is made and till the response is received all activity of the thread which called the web request ceases. To get around this problem you will have to call your web service in an asynchronous fashion.
    You can have a look at the foll. URL to see how web services can be called asynchronously.
    http://www.developer.com/net/article.php/1464751

    Any number of programs can call the web method at the same time. It depends upon how much load the web server can bear.
    --
    Bharat Biyani ()
    http://www.orcim.com

    Bharat Biyani, Jul 30, 2004