    look that way, it simply doesn't work.

    Help!
    , Sep 17, 2005

  2. Roedy Green Guest

    On 17 Sep 2005 03:53:54 -0700, wrote or quoted :

    >If I create a standalone JFrame that isn't a class that extanding
    >JFrame, it works. But if I try and make a class which extends JFrame
    >look that way, it simply doesn't work.

    Please post an SCCSSE. See http://mindprod.com/jgloss/sccsse.html

    You have no idea how irritating it is to be told "my computer program
    does not work" without any hints as to what the program is or what it
    did. It is a bit like saying "My mother is sick. What is the matter
    with her."

    In the meantime all I can do is point you to some code that sets the
    L&F correctly. See http://mindprod.com/jgloss/jframe.html

    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.
    Roedy Green, Sep 17, 2005