Problems with the Remote Debugger with ASP.NET

Guest

I have Problems with ASP.NET when im Debuggin an application. Suddenly my
computer Doesn't Response And I need to Reset my Computer(XP) and The IIS
Server(Win 2000) ( If i Dont reset the IIS the App. doesn't work ) And the
Changes in the App doesn't Work and the controls need to reload..

Thank u all.

Daniel Fisher\(lennybacon\)

What is your account in the domain? Administrator?

--Daniel

Guest

Im an Administrator in The Server and my PC.
And It Was Working But doesn't not send an Error only Says "Not Respond"