Problems with Windows Control and Asp.net

Guest

Hi,

I'm creating an ASP.NET 2.0 application that must have a Windows Control
into.

I created a very simple Windows Control Library, a hello world example,
compiled the dll, putted it in the same directory of my asp.net application
and in my asp.net application i've the following code:

<OBJECT id='myObject' height='100%' width='100%'
classid='http:myObject.dll#defaultNameSpace.ClassName' VIEWASTEXT> </OBJECT>

And when i run it, a big empty box appears without the Windows Control.

Any idea?
Thanks in advance.

Guest

You will probably need to set CAS policy on this object to trust the URL to
the assembly. You can use the Control Panel applet for this. Also, the site
will need to be in your Trusted Sites in IE.
Peter