Process doesn't start or run on Win 2003, IIS5, .NET 1.1

Guest

Hello,

I have been struggling with this for several days and have searched high and
low on both these newsgroups, MSDN and Google.

I have the following lines of code which run fine on our development machine
(Win 2003, IIS5, .NET 1.1). Our server team swears the production machine is
identical in setup and configuration, but the code doesn't run. I do not have
direct access to either of the servers, so trying to figure out this problem
is tedious. I'm hoping someone can give me a checklist of things to look for.

Here is the code:

string myArgs = Server.MapPath("2006/" + Request.Form["mapID"] + "/") +
theFile.WinSafeFileName + " " + errUploadID;
Process myProcess = new Process();
myProcess.StartInfo = new ProcessStartInfo(Server.MapPath("thumbGen.exe"));
myProcess.StartInfo.WindowStyle = ProcessWindowStyle.Hidden;
myProcess.StartInfo.Arguments = myArgs;
myProcess.StartInfo.UseShellExecute = true;
myProcess.EnableRaisingEvents = true;
myProcess.Start();
if(myProcess.HasExited){
Response.Write(myProcess.ExitCode);
}

On development, myProcess.ExitCode always returns a 0. On the production
machine, nothing is ever written to the page.

Thanks,
James