Programmatically retrieve ASP.NET version

_jpg_

I would like to retrieve the ASP.NET version from within a ASP.NET
webapp.

This is the version which appears at the base of the standard error
page beneath the stack trace etc. I can see how this is done with the
framework version - System.Environment.Version, but I cannot see how
to find the ASP.NET version. Presumably it is possible as it appears
in the standard error page.

Thanks

_jpg_