Programmers needed - Join the ranks of the Kotarkh Empire!

Discussion in 'C++' started by Konrad Thor, Sep 4, 2004.

  1. Konrad Thor

    Konrad Thor Guest

    We're making a space strategy game, check out
    http://kotarkh.com/Star-Empire.html for details,
    We're primarily looking for a few good coders, also artists who'd be
    good in making animated portraits for units

    If you enjoy making games and If you've ever wanted to make a strategy
    game and work with a team, now's the chance.
    Most of us are from the United States, We're doing this full time and
    we're going to see it to completion.
    We're using C++, OpenGL and SDL, have working builds on both Linux and
    Windows,
    The screen shots you see on the page are from a recent windows build.
    We can pay on contract, you could also have a share in the profits.

    As a coder you would probably be involved in implementing the three
    different races in the game and special abilities of the units,
    general game features..
    We also could do with a demo coder to implement some special effects
    and someone who can maintain a OSX port.

    Thanks for your time.

    Konrad (The Kotarkh Empire)

    Konrad Thor, Sep 4, 2004