    Could someone who is knowledgable about C please IM me. I'm having a problem
    with my C program and have been working at it for like 5 hours, I know it's
    something simple.

    Brooks1083, Oct 22, 2003

  2. Brooks1083

    Ed Morton Guest

    On 10/21/2003 10:49 PM, Brooks1083 wrote:
    > Could someone who is knowledgable about C please IM me. I'm having a problem
    > with my C program and have been working at it for like 5 hours, I know it's
    > something simple.

    No, but post your code and question and you never know....

    Ed.

    Ed Morton, Oct 22, 2003

  3. "Brooks1083" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > Could someone who is knowledgable about C please IM me. I'm having a

    problem
    > with my C program and have been working at it for like 5 hours, I know

    it's
    > something simple.

    Post a small, compilable piece of code, which shows your problem, along with
    a description of the problem, and we will try to help
    Robert

    Robert Stankowic, Oct 22, 2003
  4. Brooks1083 wrote:
    > Could someone who is knowledgable about C please IM me. I'm having a problem
    > with my C program and have been working at it for like 5 hours, I know it's
    > something simple.

    You have a wild pointer in line 42. Allocate some memory and set the
    pointer to it.

    --
    Martin Ambuhl

    Martin Ambuhl, Oct 22, 2003
  5. Brooks1083 <> scribbled the following:
    > Could someone who is knowledgable about C please IM me. I'm having a problem
    > with my C program and have been working at it for like 5 hours, I know it's
    > something simple.

    I would IM you, but that would require me to sign up with AOL. And I'd
    sooner poke my eyes out with a hot pitchfork.

    "I am not very happy acting pleased whenever prominent scientists overmagnify
    intellectual enlightenment."
    - Anon

    Joona I Palaste, Oct 22, 2003
  6. Brooks1083

    Jirka Klaue Guest

    Joona I Palaste wrote:

    > I would IM you, but that would require me to sign up with AOL. And I'd
    > sooner poke my eyes out with a hot pitchfork.

    Let's see! ;-)

    Jirka

    Jirka Klaue, Oct 22, 2003