Programming Forums

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by =?iso-8859-1?q?Luiz_Antonio_Pican=E7o?=, Jan 3, 2006.

  1. =?iso-8859-1?q?Luiz_Antonio_Pican=E7o?=, Jan 3, 2006

  2. Luiz Antonio Picanço said:

    > Site about programming

    Nothing in the C area, so no way to check for quality on matters relevant to
    this newsgroup.

    Therefore, I can't recommend the site.

    --
    Richard Heathfield
    "Usenet is a strange place" - dmr 29/7/1999
    Richard Heathfield, Jan 3, 2006

  3. =?iso-8859-1?q?Luiz_Antonio_Pican=E7o?=

    Flash Gordon Guest

    Luiz Antonio Picanço wrote:
    > Site about programming
    >
    > http://www.spammedforums.org

    Why would we want your forums which have no posts when we have perfectly
    good news groups? Apart from anything else, the only posts you have are
    not in English, even in the English Forums, and that includes a post by
    "site admin".
    --
    Flash Gordon
    Living in interesting times.
    Flash Gordon, Jan 3, 2006
  4. Flash Gordon <> wrote:

    > Why would we want your forums which have no posts when we have perfectly
    > good news groups?

    Was it necessary to include the spammer's URL in your reply?

    Christopher Benson-Manica, Jan 4, 2006
  5. Christopher Benson-Manica <> wrote:

    > Flash Gordon <> wrote:

    > > Why would we want your forums which have no posts when we have perfectly
    > > good news groups?

    > Was it necessary to include the spammer's URL in your reply?

    I see now that you carefully munged it, and I carelessly failed to
    notice. Happy New Year! :)

    Christopher Benson-Manica, Jan 4, 2006
  6. Sorry about this
    =?iso-8859-1?q?Luiz_Antonio_Pican=E7o?=, Jan 4, 2006