    finding finished source code but I'm looking for suggestions for
    projects. Anyone know of any sites like I'm looking for? Thanks in
    advance.

    Siki, May 22, 2004

  2. Siki wrote:
    > I've been googling for coding ideas or exercises without much success.
    > Basically, what I'm looking for are little projects for myself. I've
    > finding finished source code but I'm looking for suggestions for
    > projects. Anyone know of any sites like I'm looking for? Thanks in
    > advance.

    If you are looking to improve your C skills, then try the exercises
    in K&R2, i.e., the second edition of Kernighan and Ritchie's
    "The C Programming Language".

    If you are looking to contribute to real C projects that want help,
    browse, for example, sourceforge.net. Most of the projects on
    sourceforge (I think) use C, and many of them would be glad to
    accept volunteer help.

    Allin Cottrell

    Allin Cottrell, May 22, 2004