Programming

Shafiul Alam

Hi, my name is SHAFIUL.. I am from IUT. My student id is 095422.
I have a question.

What is array in turbo c?

Nick Keighley

Hi, my name is SHAFIUL.. I am from IUT. My student id is 095422.
I have a question.

What is array in turbo c?

1. stop posting the same thing over and over again
2. if you aren't a bot/troll then you and your fellow students have
been asking a lot of very similar dumb questions
3. crack open a text book and try and *learn* something

a newgroup such as this is not a good place to learn very basic things

Seebs

I can't imagine that it's anything else.

Too inconsistent to be a bot.

However, so far as I can tell, none of the accounts used for posting are
monitored in any way, nor do they ever respond. My guess is that it's someone
who's really mad at IUT trying to make them look bad.

-s

Seebs

I can recognise those posts before opening them.

So? "I can recognize it" doesn't mean it's a bot. I can recognize
the writing of small children, too.

It's surprisingly hard to get a bot to make the different kinds of errors
the different posts make.

-s