Project hosting with continuous integration

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Michael Greenly, Jan 1, 2007.

  1. One of the things I've wanted lately is a better hosting and continuous
    integration environment for my projects.

    So I decided to start chipping away at the problem. You can see my
    early efforts at http://metaspot.net/

    It's not much to speak of but it will grow over time.

    Of course if anyone wants to take me up on my offer for free hosing feel
    free to drop me an email but what I'm really hoping to get from this
    post is some feedback/advice/opinions?

    What tools/setups/configurations do other people/projects use for their
    continuous integration?

    Is there any existing projects I should be looking at?

    Is anyone interested in helping out? Of course all I can offer in
    return is free hosing =-)

    Michael Greenly, Jan 1, 2007