    Can someone tell what are pros and cons of WPF development ?

    Thanks
    DS

    DNB, Jan 22, 2008

  2. DNB

    Jignesh Guest

    In my view I doubt serious applications will have any advantage of
    developing in WPF, eg. banking related applications, I don't see need of
    high graphical effects.

    Interesting issue raised.. any more comments from others..

    - JIGNESH

    Jignesh, Jan 22, 2008

  3. DNB

    DNB Guest

    The application which we are developing is data centric i.e. will be
    frequently accessing data.
    But in case of WPF web based applicartion (or XBAP, XAML Browser
    Application), we can only access data using web service and as per my
    thinking it will not be
    as efficient as regular .Net web based application.

    DNB, Jan 22, 2008