    of providing 2 diffrent WSDL's for web service, but one has access to
    it where other not. Please hel me out in solving this problem.

    bhushan
    Bhushan, Jan 20, 2005

  2. Hello Bhushan,
    I think those kinds of functions should NOT be part of a business service.
    Try creating a new management service and secure it using WS-Security or
    transport level security so only admins can use it and have those services
    do the job

    HTH
    Regards,
    Dilip Krishnan
    MCAD, MCSD.net
    dkrishnan at geniant dot com
    http://www.geniant.com

    Dilip Krishnan, Jan 21, 2005

  3. Bhushan

    Guest

    Actually i am trying to manage same web service so that Management
    Functions such as Start Web Service or SelfTest Web Service should be
    present in the that web service as WebMethods. My concern is to make
    them accessible only to management group users. I got the pointer over
    that by defining PortType in the WebService and creating two separate
    WSDL's for that. But i am not sure whether it is feasible approach as
    it involves manually creating separate WSDL's. Any pointers over that?
    , Jan 21, 2005