"Publish Web Site" Network Login? VS2005

cider123

I don't know what our Server Admins changed, or if it's something else.
I'm in the Administrator group on this Server, so I don't know what
else they may need.

When I attempt to publish to a Remote Server on our WAN, I get prompted
with a Network Login dialog.

I key in the correct credentials for my account, and it simply flips
right back to the Network Login dialog again.

cider123

Ok, so when I right click my project web site and select "Publish Web
Site" it then goes to "Build started.." then it goes to "Publish
started.." and then it prompts me to log into the network.

Now if I hit cancel it says "Publish failed.." but if I key in the
correct network credentials it simply tosses the network login box
again with what I had just keyed in.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to resolve this?