pull down menus

Gufus

Hi Dr.Tube,

Tuesday September 13 2005, Dr.Tube writes to All:
From: (e-mail address removed)
I was testing this menu in an Opera 7.? (I can't remember
which one exactly) and it didn't wotk there either. Once I
updated to Opera 8.02 it started working.
More discerning is the fact that it doesn't fold out in
Safari, THE primary browser for Mac OSX... I wish I knew
why...

Sooooo many browsers to test with. <sh***)

Gufus

mailto:[email protected]
http://www.gypsy-designs.com

.... Profanity: The universal programming language.

James Helliwell

Toby said:
I certainly don't -- it's my primary browser, and that page works just
dandy in it. Of course, I'm using 8.02, not 7.6, which I think you'll find
is only a beta (there was never an official 7.6x release). That said, back
when I *was* using the 7.6 betas, I'm pretty sure that page worked, so I'm
guessing the issue is specific to your installation/settings.

Doesnt work on my mac Safari 1.0.3 though...

James

--
James Helliwell
Firespin Design

Dr Clue

the said:
i had a look at the link and thought ooh thats very nice i'll borrow it so i
can see how it works (reverse engineering) etc
and i was so excited till i looked at in opera 7.6 in which the menu doesnt
work at all.
do most designers ignore opera
is there a glitch in my version
or is there something wrong with the code?

Heres one I scribbled up that does work with opera for the most part.
http://www.drclue.net/projects/jsDHTMLlib/Examples/Menu98/jsMenuTest.html

Most of my demos work with Opera, but Opera don't make it easy, as
there are some things missing in Opera that require some major
gymnastics to get arround.

--
--.
--=<> Dr. Clue (A.K.A. Ian A. Storms) <>=-- C++,HTML, CSS,Javascript