py2exe and Tix

Discussion in 'Python' started by Federico, Oct 1, 2004.

  1. Federico

    Federico Guest

    How can I freeze a script using Tix with py2exe?

    I try with this:

    #provatix.py
    import Tix
    w=Tix.Tk()
    Tix.Label(w,text='hallo').grid()
    w.mainloop()

    #setup.py
    from distutils.core import setup
    import py2exe
    import glob
    setup(console=["provatix.py"])

    so I have provatix.exe but when I run it I have an error:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "provatix.py", line 2, in ?
    File "Tix.pyc", line 210, in __init__
    _tkinter.TclError: can't find package Tix

    Where is the error?
    Thanks

    Federico, Oct 1, 2004