PyCon 2009 Call for Proposals

Discussion in 'Python' started by Aahz, Sep 27, 2008.

  1. Aahz

    Aahz Guest

    Call for proposals -- PyCon 2009 -- <http://us.pycon.org/2009/>

    Want to share your experience and expertise? PyCon 2009 is looking for
    proposals to fill the formal presentation tracks. The PyCon conference
    days will be March 27-29, 2009 in Chicago, Illinois, preceded by the
    tutorial days (March 25-26), and followed by four days of development
    sprints (March 30-April 2).

    Previous PyCon conferences have had a broad range of presentations,
    from reports on academic and commercial projects to tutorials and case
    studies. We hope to continue that tradition this year.

    Online proposal submission will open on September 29, 2008. Proposals
    will be accepted through November 03, with acceptance notifications
    coming out on December 15. For the detailed call for proposals,
    please see:

    <http://us.pycon.org/2009/conference/proposals/>

    We look forward to seeing you in Chicago!
    --
    Aahz () <*> http://www.pythoncraft.com/

    "Argue for your limitations, and sure enough they're yours." --Richard Bach
    Aahz, Sep 27, 2008